21 Nov 2016

Walking Through The Six

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to visit Toronto, Canada and here are a few things I saw on my trip.

Legends League


Birdwatching in Nathan Phillips Square


I had to make sure I visited Legends League, one of the premier streetwear spots in Toronto. From the creative mind of Bryan Espiritu, the brand supplies customers with unique and thought provoking products with political undertones.
Definitely check them out if you're in town or visit their online store, they ship internationally http://shop.thelegendsleague.com/.


Toronto Raptors


This was the first NBA game I've ever been to and as a basketball fan it was an honour to watch the Raptors first game of the new season at the Air Canada Centre. What an atmosphere and a great game to match! I can only imagine what it feels like being the away team. On a side note DeMar DeRozan is a beast!

Now you're probably thinking "Isn't there a New Era store in Toronto? Why isn't he writing about visiting the flagship". Well unfortunately I was only able to visit Toronto's New Era flagship store once, and that was the day I landed. I didn't have my camera with me so I wasn't able to take any shots of the store and the great pieces they had on offer.
I had planned on revisiting during my stay however they were closed due to refurbishment for a couple days then closed for a few more days because of technical difficulties.
Lucky I was able to cop the North Side fitted (pictured above) during my quick visit. Hopefully next time I'm in town I'll give the store its just dues and pick up more goodies.


Quick shoutout to my cousin Amy and her friends who made my stay blessed.