11 Feb 2015

Sorry I'm...

Scrolling through New Era's webstore in the New Arrivals section I spotted this beauty. New Era have taken their popular "Sorry I'm Fresh" design and flipped it to make a collection inspired by musical genres. Now, this concept has technically been done before as the design originally featured on snapbacks; which must have proved popular with us fitted heads so New Era brought it to the 59FIFTY.
Naturally being a Hip Hop head and my love of the "Golden Era" I had to cop this one. The fitted makes use of a dark denim body and a grey undervisor, with "Sorry I'm Hip Hop" featured in raised silver embroidery on the front panels. The rest of the quote "And You're Not" appears on the rear. You can find this piece on New Era's webstore and it should eventually become available at the flagship stores http://www.neweracap.co.uk/.